How many times have you had to deal with this scenario – it’s the middle of the night, and your better half pocks you in the side, waking you up. “Honey, you’re snoring.”
You have a hard time getting back to sleep, they try to get to sleep before you or, in the worst cases, they go and sleep in the other room.
That’s no way to live, right? What if there was a product that allowed you to get past the frustrating snoring so that you and your loved ones could get a good night’s sleep without any issues?
That’s why ZQuiet is so important to consider. Why is this little device so effective? And how can it help us stop snoring for good? And how can it help us stop snoring for good? Let’s find out more about this great little product and what people are saying about it.
Are you in a hurry?
Why Do We Snore?
We snore for a lot of different reasons. We may snore because we aren’t able to get a proper amount of air through our throat. It may be blocked by our tongue and lower jaw, or we may be sleeping with our mouth closed, which makes it difficult for us to breathe properly.
We may also snore because we have a disorder known as sleep apnea, where we periodically stop breathing throughout the night – snoring usually goes along with it, and it’s also due to the blocking of your airway.
In fact, we could snore due to lax throat muscles as we age while sleeping on our back. Either way, snoring is annoying and frustrating, and it’s important that we find an answer for it.
What Can ZQuiet Do To Help You Stop Snoring?
That’s where ZQuiet comes in. The developers at ZQuiet realized that there were a lot of people dealing with the pain and frustration that comes with snoring. We can’t sleep well at night, we bother our loved ones, and many have other issues as well.
No matter what your frustration is with snoring, it’s important that we discover a healthy and safe way to deal with it, so that we and our loved ones can sleep through the night.
ZQuiet works by moving your lower jaw forward by just a bit. And that little bit of motion can make a big difference in your sleeping!
Since the tissues vibrating in the back of your throat are what cause the snoring, this little bit of advancement in your jaw can allow for more breathing space, and because of that, you can end up feeling a lot more comfortable and your snoring will be lessened significantly.
That means that you’ve got a natural way that you can use to take care of your snoring – no loud machines or medications necessary! And, the results are for the long-term.
Who Is Suitable For This Anti Snoring Mouthpiece?
- Your snoring increases while sleeping on your back
- You suffer from day time tiredness
- You have a neck circumference that exceeds 16″
- Your snoring increases after alcohol intake
- Your lower jaw is weak or smaller than normal
ZQuiet VS GMSS
Good morning snore solution is another popular mouthpiece that is trusted by many snorers. You will find the differences and similarities between these 2 popular mouthpieces in the video below:[OH DEAR: responsive_youtube has some malformed syntax.]
* Credit goes to Robert Thomas.
What Are Some Key Benefits Of This Mouthpiece?
- Cleared by FDA which ensures its effectiveness and safety.
- It leverages on the Living Hinge Technology which allows a user to have unrestricted breathing and mouth movement.
- It’s compact design makes it comfortable for anyone to use.
- Made from Medical Grade plastic that contains no BPA or latex, which will not result in any irritation.
- No special preparation required to start using. Anyone can use it with ease.
- Easy to clean and maintain with a mild dish washing liquid/soap.
- Very affordable. You can try it for 30 days where you only need to pay the shipping at US$9.95 and pay an additional US$79.95 after the trial period if you decide to continue using it.
So, that way, if you aren’t happy with the product or it is not helping you to fix your snoring (because remember, not every product works for everyone), then you will be able to get your money back.
That means there is nothing lost by taking a risk and trying it out – and if it works for you, it’s that much better because you’re finally able to sleep well again!
What Are Some Common Complaints About This Product?
- It’s not suitable for denture wearers. In such cases, the Good Morning Snore Solution would be a better option.
- The one-size fit all design may not be comfortable for certain people. Therefore, you may require a bit of trimming and filing to achieve a quality fit.
- You may experience drooling and jaw soreness in the first few nights. These symptoms are very common with snoring mouthpieces. It will typically disappear after a few weeks of usage.
- Some users of ZQuiet have complained that this product will collapse due to softening after a prolonged period of usage and requires a replacement. This is nothing to be alarmed since every product needs to be replaced at some time or another since you are using it on a daily basis.
- The shipping fee is not refundable if you decide to go for the 30 day trial.
Does ZQuiet Really Work?
Before you use any product, you want to get an idea as to whether or not it’s going to work for you and the needs that you have, right? It’s an investment, so you want to make sure that you are getting the most for your money. Take a look at these testimonials from real users of ZQuiet.
You will see that ZQuiet not only works for men, it works for women too!
Does it sound too good to be true? It really isn’t! ZQuiet is a device that can almost work miracles, making it that much easier for you and your loved ones to get the good night’s sleep that you deserve after a hard day’s work.
Try it out for yourself to see exactly how much it can help you and your family out with the snoring issues that have plagued you for so long.
Published on 30 Jun 2016
Last Updated on 12 Oct 2016