Snoring is an issue that all of us have, at least, had some contact with at some point.
Whether we’re the person who snores or we have a loved one or friend who does, we have to deal with the after effects of it. It keeps us up at night, or it wakes us up from a deep sleep.
There are all sorts of remedies out there that can help us stop snoring. Some of these products end up costing us a nice chunk of change, or they’re noisy, loud contraptions that are often quite uncomfortable as well.
In this article, we’re going to take a closer look at a new product that can help you stop snoring – the Good Morning Snore Solution (GMSS)!
Are you in a hurry?
- What is the Good Morning Snore Solution?
- How Does It Work?
- Who Is Suitable For Good Morning Snore Solution Mouthpiece?
- How To Use This Snoring Solution?
- Good Morning Snore Solution VS ZQuiet
- What Are The Key Benefits Of This Anti Snoring Device?
- Are There Any Downsides To This Product?
- What Are People Saying About GMSS?
- Are There Any Coupon That I Can Use?
What is the Good Morning Snore Solution?
Alright, so we’ve all heard of these devices that make us stop snoring. They may be in the form of mouth guards or other types of devices that reduce our snoring or make it muffled so that people around us are not annoyed by it.
But, there’s one big issue that many of these mouth guards don’t address – the tongue! It can end up being a huge part of the problem, and if we don’t take care of it, it’s going to make us snore, and sometimes quit loudly.
So, when the Good Morning Snore Solution was developed, it was developed in order to take care of this huge problem that’s right in front of our faces – the tongue.
It’s a basis, plastic mouth guard, but the genius is in its design. In short, it holds your tongue in place throughout the entire night. It’s comfortable in your mouth and you don’t have to worry about waking your spouse up ever again – or at least not as often as you did before you started using the Good Morning Snore Solution device.
How Does It Work?
You likely want to know how the Good Morning Snore Solution actually works right?
Like we mentioned above, the tongue is the biggest problem in our snoring – which sounds pretty contradictory when a lot of people are trying to get you to breathe better through your nose, or using other technique that try to reduce the amount of noise that you’re making when you snore.
The issue here is, your throat is usually blocked by your tongue. When you’re sleeping, the entire body is relaxed. Due to this reason, it will end up blocking your throat, making it harder for you to breathe.
On top of that, the noise of your breathing ends up going around your tongue, and you end up sleeping with your mouth wide open. This is what becomes the snoring noise that so many of us end up having to deal with.
What the Good Morning Snore Solution does is that it helps to prevent this problem by actually holding your tongue in a particular position. Therefore, your tongue will no longer be blocking the throat and you will be able to breathe more easily.
Additionally, you don’t have to worry about your tongue from becoming too dry or anything else since the guard leaves enough room around it so that you’re not going to feel dehydrated.
In fact, many people who have tried the product have also talked about how comfortable it is – your mouth may be a bit sore for the first couple of nights that you use it. However, after you get used to it, the pain goes away and you’re able to find relief for your snoring for good.
That means that you will sleep better through the night and everyone who has ever had to deal with your snoring is going to thank you for the change as well.
Who Is Suitable For Good Morning Snore Solution Mouthpiece?
- People who are overweight (BMI 25 – 30) since having excess fat at your neck region could lead to the compression of your throat, a major contributor to snoring. The GMSS does an excellent job of holding your tongue forward to open your airways and promote better breathing to reduce snoring.
- People whose snoring is caused by breathing through the mouth since it helps to keep your mouth closed and promote quieter nasal breathing.
- Regular alcohol drinkers since alcohol relaxes the muscles in your body and could lead to mouth or tongue-based snoring.
How To Use This Snoring Solution?
Using GMSS is a simple 4 step process:
Good Morning Snore Solution VS ZQuiet
Take a look at this video to see the key differences between Good Morning Snore Solution and ZQuiet, another popular snoring mouthpiece that is trusted by 500,000 people (stats taken from their official website). This video is done by a user of GMSS, Robert Thomas.
Here are the key findings:
Features & Functionality:
First of all, ZQuiet is mandibular-advancement device that reduces your snoring by holding your lower jaw slightly forward. It helps to tighten the muscles in your airway, which is the primary source of snoring. It’s unique design allows for mouth breathing and you to take a sip of water if you are thirsty.
The Good Morning Snore Solution is a tongue stabilizing device. It works by holding your tongue tissues forward and prevent them from flapping around, which is the course of snoring. It is a one-size fit all product that can be used straight from the packet.
Both devices are FDA cleared and made from BPA-free materials. The ZQuiet is slightly bulkier and occupies more space in your mouth while the GMSS takes up less space due to its compact design.
ZQuiet sells for around US$90, inclusive of shipping. There is a 30 day trial provided where you only have to pay for the shipping.
GMSS is about US$100, inclusive of shipping. It is slightly more expensive than ZQuiet.
What Are The Key Benefits Of This Anti Snoring Device?
- Cleared by major health authorities like FDA, EEA, Health Canada and ARTG.
- It has a one-size fit all design. Hence, anyone can use it with ease.
- Most importantly, it can be worn with or without denture.
- According to the official website, GMSS is clinically proven to fight snoring based on a study involving 32 patients where more than 70% of the patients wanted to continue using the device since it improved their snoring.
- Made from a safe and comfortable BPA-Free material.
- Cleaning is easy with any denture cleaning teblet/solution from your local pharmacy.
- Comes with a 30 days money back guarantee. Exact details on the return policy can be found under the FAQ section of the official website.
- May work for people with mild to moderate sleep apnea.
Are There Any Downsides To This Product?
Although the Good Morning Snore Solution mouthpiece has been clinically proven to work, it is not perfect. There are a few downsides that you should take note of before using this product.
- Excessive salivating and a tender tongue are temporary side effects that one may experience when they are using this device for the first time. The good news is, these side effects will disappear with continued use.
- If you are using other oral devices, you should consult your dentist first before using the device.
- Do not use this product if you suffer from a cold or allergies since it emphasizes on breathing through the nose.
- Lifespan of the mouth is approximately 1 year. Hence, you have to replace it on an annual basis.
- People with sensitive gum or teeth, gingivitis or any underlying dental issues should consult a dentist/doctor before using.
What Are People Saying About GMSS?
Now that you have an idea of what this whole product is, you probably want to hear about how it has worked for other people.
Here is an honest video review by someone who is happy with the results from Good Morning Snore Solution!
An updated version of the review:
So, as you can see, Good Morning Snore Solution actually plays a huge role in helping people to sleep better, to feel better, and in allowing their spouses and loved ones to get a better night’s sleep.
So why bother with large, clunky devices that make it difficult for you to get comfortable and sleep? Check out the Good Morning Snore Solution for yourself and see what type of difference it can make for you and your family.
Are There Any Coupon That I Can Use?
Sad to say, there isn’t any available now. They used to have a coupon code that allows you to save US$10 off your purchase. The good news is, they have a Family Pack offer where you can get 2 GMSS at US$129.94 compared to 1 for US$99.94. This will provide you with a saving of US$69.94 for 2 GMSS if you decide to go for the Family Pack.
Published on 8 July 2016
Last Updated 12 Oct 2016